Repiping Federal Way
Each of these materials has associated benefits when considering a whole house repiping. As experts in the field of pipe and plumbing repairs and replacement, we stand ready to respond to slab leaks, low water pressure or discolored water issues with piping replacement of copper, brass or PEX materials.
Residential or commercial copper piping replacement benefits include:
- Corrosion resistance
- Safe and durable
Benefits of brass piping repair include:
- Naturally inhibits growth of harmful bacteria
- Highly durable
- Does not crack or deteriorate from outside elements
Benefits of using PEX piping replacement:
- Flexibility – ease of installation
- Durability – can withstand hot and cold temperatures
At Thriftway Plumbing, we are a master repiping specialist who can provide excellent recommendations to repipe your entire home or commercial facility and a detailed cost estimate based on an overview of your project.
Whole House Repiping Federal Way
Older homes eventually develop chronic plumbing problems and leaks as a result of older outdated plumbing. And the best and most cost effective long-term solution is whole house repiping.
There are numerous classic residential homes and commercial facilities built many years ago using lead pipes that now have sediment and rust buildup that adversely affect the quality of water.
We are in the business of replacing those old galvanized plumbing lines with durable and affordable materials as a safe alternative.
These are reasons for replacing old galvanized plumbing:
- Reduced water flow from pipes clogged with mineral deposits
- Bacteria and microscopic organism growth caused by corrosion
- Premature failure of water-using appliances from pipe corrosion
- Decrease in property value and insurance cost increase or policy cancellation
As a master repiping specialist, we invite you to contact us for an assessment and free cost estimate.
Repiping Specialist Federal Way
As a repiping specialist we can assess all kinds of issues associated with diminished water pressure, galvanized water pipe corrosion and slab leaks in your residential homes or commercial facilities.
Our expert plumbing experience includes a broad range of services, but we are specialists in assessing problems such as low water pressure or discolored water issues, and providing recommendations for fully removing old, rusty and corroded galvanized pipes and replacing them with new copper, brass or PEX pipes.
Whole house repiping is not as alarming as it sounds when you have an expert plumbing company that can conduct a professional assessment and provide recommendations. This is what you can expect from us:
- A complete plumbing system inspection
- Recommendations for provision of an alternate source of water
- Professional installation of new pipes by a licensed plumbing contractor
- Complete testing of new pipe installation to check for leaks
- Among the most competitive prices in the field of plumbing services
Call Thriftway Plumbing for a top choice and trusted name in the region for pipe replacement at an affordable price. 253-245-1245