Faucet Repair Federal Way
Do you need a kitchen faucet replacement? Or is the shower faucet dripping constantly?
Of all the faucets in a home, kitchen faucet repair carries the highest priority because that faucet is in constant use for food preparation and cleaning dishes.
And whether your repair involves a kitchen or shower faucet, some faucets are complicated and may call for specialized parts that require time and experience for a proper repair or installation.
We provide professional faucet repair service for kitchens as well as bathtub and shower faucet repair. To ensure proper repair or installation, our experienced plumber will:
- Identify the faucet type, such as disc, cartridge, ball and compression
- Take apart the internal mechanism to identify the issue
- Check for clogging or water pressure problems
Call Thriftway Plumbing to avoid an increase in your water bill, or to cut down on waste from a leaking faucet. We are available for emergency services 24/7.
Kitchen Faucet Repair Federal Way
As professional plumbers, we are your one-call solution for kitchen faucet repair and replacement services.
Kitchen faucet or shower faucet repair issues are not only frustrating, but may also cause hidden leaks that can damage your home. We take on the responsibility of repairing faulty faucets with flow problems, drips and leaks.
These are some of the benefits of calling us for prompt repair services:
- Cost avoidance in water utility bills
- Avoiding adverse effect on other components
- Life extension of your fixture
- Averting full replacement
We have the knowledge, tools and replacement parts to resolve leaking or dripping faucet problems on a timely basis, and at an affordable cost. Call us today!
Shower Faucet Repair Federal Way
According to the EPA, dripping faucets in your home can amount to more than 200 gallons of water that is wasted on a monthly basis.
That is a staggering number when you consider both the waste and the unnecessary increase in your water bill!
We are plumbing experts with a long history of repairing faucets. And while most bathtub, sink and shower faucet repair and replacement services are fairly standard, we recommend calling an experienced plumber because some repairs are complicated by issues such as:
- Plumbing behind a tub or shower wall that is not easily accessible
- Tiles may need to be removed from the face of the shower
- An access hole may need to be cut in the wall behind the controls
- Possible interior damage from leaking water may require repair
Call Thriftway Plumbing to assess the extent of your bathroom faucet project or kitchen faucet repair. We are licensed, bonded and insured, and provide quick same-day response and 24/7 emergency services. 253-245-1245